The Tri-State’s Wedding Flower Specialists
Weddings are our Passion!
Serving all of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, but no location is too far!
YOUR PERFECT WEDDING DAY STARTS HERE!
You have probably dreamed of your wedding day for years and now it is about to become reality. First of all, congratulations on your engagement! The planning “To Do” list is lengthy but this is where we come in, to make your life a little easier as well as beautiful. Our FREE consultation enables you to relate to us the vision you have for your perfect day. Consideration is especially given to your budget, color scheme, style, theme and even the smallest detail. Our services to you are personalized and customized from each flower chosen down to the ribbon color(s) you choose.
Planning a Wedding? Set Up Your Consultation!
Please call 513-752-3344 or use the form below to email Debbie. Our consultations are FREE.
Welcome to our wedding website! Reading Floral Boutique is a local florist or better yet a mother and daughter privately owned and operated shop located in the Reading Bridal District, in Reading, Ohio. Wedding flowers for your special occasion should not only compliment the beauty of the day but complete the vision you have for your picture perfect wedding. Whether on the phone, or as we prefer, in-person, flower ideas come to life in our detailed meetings and consultations. We work to ensure times are available to accommodate your busy schedule. Our in-person consultations generally last around one and a half hours with Debbie, our wedding coordinator. At first, we review the vision of the bride. We recommend our brides provide, prior to the consultation, as much information as possible such as color scheme, dress selection, pinterest pictures, Instagram inspiration, google searched images, and more. Beginning focus can be on the theme/style of the bride’s wedding bouquet which is a main focal point of the wedding day. These samples often help develop the cornerstone and the foundation. Once established, our wedding expert will go over a checklist to ensure all desired floral decor is met.
- THE MIDDLE
The anticipation doesn’t stop there. Debbie will develop a theme (such as romantic, contemporary, vintage, classic or sophisticated) from the inspirational pictures. The location of the wedding also plays a part in the development process. The number of guests, venue, tables used, weather, and much more, influence the style and floral selection. You may be unsure of your inspiration and that is fine, because we are excited to guide you along the way with our expertise and creative suggestions. What separates us from the rest is our customization, attention to detail, quality and customer service.
- THE HAPPY COLLABORATION
Following your consultation, we will email a personalized, detailed proposal. Flower choices for each item, quantities and minor specifics for bouquets, body flowers and ceremony/centerpieces will be noted in the proposal so your mind will be at ease and nothing left unquestioned. It is an honor for us to collaborate with our clients and we want to be sure every aspect of your wedding is included in this proposal. Upon approval, we ask for a 1/3 deposit to book the date. Every bride and groom can feel confident in their floral selection. We will deliver a personal, detailed proposal of all services discussed and agreed upon so nothing is lost in the details.
WHAT SEPARATES US FROM OTHER WEDDING FLOWER PROVIDERS
- With over 24 years of experience and numerous 5 star ratings on various social media sites, our designers are professionals in the current trends, styles, and colors to enable them to design the most jaw-dropping wedding bouquet for the bride and breathtaking flowers for the wedding party.
- We do not substitute your flowers without your approval. If a particular flower is found to be unavailable or arrives not acceptable for your bouquet(s), we will call you after a suitable replacement is determined (of equal value) to appraise you of the situation.
- Upon deposit, your wedding day will be reserved and guaranteed for that day. Our availability for other bookings depends upon the size, scope of work and set up locations required for our committed bookings.
- Our proposal will be sent in a timely manner, with a reasonable amount of response time so you may decide what options are best for your dream day.
- We are always within an email, text or phone call away. Most responses are within the hour. We take pride in our customer service.
- There is no detail too small. If you see something on your proposal that needs attention, it is as important as any other item on the list.
- We will deliver your wedding and set it up if the proposal includes it. Some florists no longer deliver or design on site, we do. For example, those DIY Florists, you need to pick your flowers up within their determined timeframe on the day of your wedding!
We offer a “Design with RFB Nite” allowing you and your bridesmaids, family, etc. to come into our shop to DIY your centerpieces. We give you special “bulk” flower pricing and instructional fee. We still store and deliver on the day of the wedding with zero stress on the bride.
We coordinate with your other vendors, bakery, photographer, etc., in order to have the flowers available when they are needed.
We can deliver flowers to all locations, the brides location, grooms location, the reception and ceremony venues at different times, if necessary, to allow for a more efficient timeline.
With a number of vendors that we work with, we will do our best to find your wedding flowers that you desire.
We will work with your event designer/coordinator to bring life and beauty to your wedding.